The WWE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i become an affiliate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
digg
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 3
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-08-30

How do i become an affiliate? Empty
PostSubject: How do i become an affiliate?   How do i become an affiliate? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:24 am

(Hi there!

Would you like a fast-paced, action-packed E-Fed, where you can compete for titles, build rivalries, and create your own character to dominate the promotion you're in?

Maybe you're looking for an open forum to posts your views on Wrestling including are new Divas/Knockout section, Music, Entertainment, MMA, CAWs, and Technology?

XWA is also a great place for all Youtubers! A place for you to post your videos, and widen your fan base by getting your videos more views, and most likely getting more subscribers!

Or maybe you're just looking for a friendly environment where you can make friends, have fun by playing awesome retro & modern day games in our one of a kind XWA arcade, and laugh out loud!

Either way, XWA is the place for you! Here you can do all the things described, and more! So come on down to the Xtreme Wrestling Association, the best ALL Around forum on the web! We welcome all new members, and will make you feel very welcome to the site! Here's the link:

http://xwassociation.freeforums.org/)
Back to top Go down
Junior
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 93
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-09-19

How do i become an affiliate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do i become an affiliate?   How do i become an affiliate? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:35 am

Ill join if ya do me a favour
Back to top Go down

How do i become an affiliate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The WWE Forum :: Forum :: Forum Help & Support-
Jump to: